DistrictofColumbia.com Launched!

May 18, 2012 at 9:31 am 5 comments

DistrictofColumbia.com is officially launched as of yesterday 5/17/2012. Fred Mercaldo and his team at CitiesPlanet did a great job with the logo and the content and I am excited to see where this goes. I am hoping that the new call center they have planned for next week gets off the ground and starts to produce. I will post any new developments here on my blog.

Here is the Press Release

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

DistrictOfColumbia.com Purchase and Co-Development with Fred Mercaldo of GEO Development Ventures, LLC

5 Comments Add your own

• 1. Adi Weitzman  |  April 13, 2013 at 2:42 am

Shai,

What is going on with DistrictofColumbia.com. Any new development projects in the works?

• 2. Adi Weitzman  |  April 13, 2013 at 2:47 am

Shai,

Any new developments with this? I saw this name for sale on Flippa a few weeks back. Do you have plans to work on this in the future?

• 3. Richard Mohn  |  October 11, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Yes, it is a good design and filled with content. This site will soon generate a good amount of money if ads are implemented the correct way. I can help with the VoIP system and host an IP PBX system. Easily configured. I can even have it set up to make and receive free calls from U.S and Canada. I have many IT skills. All around covering computer repair to cell phone repair, rooting, unlocking, Custom ROM installation, VoIP, SEO, Website Design, etc… I am a Veteran Owned business and a lot of foundation built. Please inquire sir. Thank you for reading. If you want to make millions, please contact me ASAP.

• 4. Patricia Kaehler  |  July 21, 2015 at 11:08 am

How’s this first 60 days been ??
    ~Patricia — Ohio USA — DomainBELL

• 5. Patricia Kaehler  |  July 21, 2015 at 11:10 am

just noticed after I posted that wasn’t May 2015 it was 2012 (smile)